Saturday, 28 May 2016

"Watercolour Cards"

Hello, I found my way back again!!!  Oh! My! Word! this Windows 10 is a total nightmare when you are not good on the computer.  Do you ever feel so stupid you could throw the blooming thing right out the window?????  Well that`s me.......!!!
Anyway I have made it.
I have some really wonderful pictures of our younger Grandson Robert signing with Dundee Football Club`s Junior Team as a trainee Goalkeeper.  They are on my iPad and I do not have a clue how to transfer them to here.  All the photos I show here are taken with my Bog Standard Point and Shoot camera.  John Jr sent them, I wanted to transfer them so I could print a couple off to frame.  Hopefully John Jr will do that for me.
Anyway here is a card I made while playing with the Brusho`s.  Now I have to tell you I am definitely NOT an Artist but I am quite proud of what I managed to do that day.  If I will ever be able to repeat the process I really do not know!!!
Here are two of my cards:-

The second one I know was liked.  I sent it to a very dear friend who has encouraged me so much with colouring.  She`s a wonderful "colourist" I am sure she is sick to the Back Teeth of all the things I send  for her opinion.  
In both pieces I painted the backgrounds with the Brushos.  I used what stamps I could find to create the scenes. 
I have two more I might show you in the future.   
The cards are 5X5 and have been sent to a few unsuspecting friends for Birthdays.
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by, I really do appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxx

16 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Stunning cards, love the water colour effect.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous.
    Re windows 10, my laptoop just decided to down load it itself one evening!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Patricia. I really must find time to play with my Brusho's. Won't get results like yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your water colouring scenes Patricia, great cards. Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Patricia, wonderful colours and your scenes are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scenic cards, love them
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off Congratulation s to Robert I bet you're bursting with pride YOU are an artist your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. two gorgeous makes Patricia - really beautiful cards! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous scenes you have created with your Brushos Patricia, love the colours and details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Patricia these are absolutely wonderful, the colours are fabulous well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia, these are real works of art and you should justifiably be proud of yourself. The second one is framed and I know you don't do "clutter" but are minimalist but even you must admit they will grace any wall. It certainly looks good on mine ha ha.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. Fed up to the back teeth, never!!! xxx

      Delete
  12. Patricia, I was so frustrated with Win10, that I reverted back to Win7. None of my periphal equipment worked and I couldn't even get to my own blog! So you're doing good to be as far as you are. Congratulations. I think quite a few folks had problems with the photo transfer stuff. I didn't get that far! You should be so proud of your brusho work. Your scenes are fantastic, and the sunset sky in #1 is just so beautiful. I can see these decorating a wall to be enjoyed constantly. TFS & Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia

    I am still steering clear of Windows 10 at the moment .. .. even though it keeps scheduling itself to install and I have to keep cancelling it!! Annoying or what?!?!?

    Sounds like you are getting there with yours though.

    Loving your watercolour work. You should definitely be proud of yourself .. .. both projects are wonderful!

    I hope you are having a good bank holiday weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patricia you are a very clever girl! These are beautiful! Just lovely! Wish I could create watercolour works as good as these! Well done! Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two absolutely wonderful work of art ! I love them both. I have bought some water colour card but that is as far as I got.
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete