Saturday, 4 June 2016

"A Little Brusho Card"

Hello Blog friends, you will all be sick of seeing Posts from ME!!!
I had just finished typing up the Post about the Freebe Stamps last week then it went Whooosh!!! from the screen.  I tried very hard to find it with absolutely no luck.  Low and behold it suddenly appeared on BLOGGER!!!  I am totally convinced I had not pressed Publish.  It has been hiding somewhere, there you go, you had 2 Posts in one day.  This Windows 10 has a lot to answer for.
Here is a quick post to show something else I did with the Brusho`s.  I stamped and embossed some flower images then I used the Brusho`s.  Some were OK others did not work.  I cut out the best bits to make a few 4x4 cards, these are always handy as little "gift card" to go along with a gift that is not for any specific occasion
I saw Julia Watts Demoing Pixie Powders, they might give a nice effect having Mica in them. 
Here are my efforts:-

Tell you what although I said these paint were not for me!!!  the more I play with them the better I am liking them.  I think it is because I am not a "messy" crafter I took bad with the initial results.
However I do still prefer making my flowers, bags and boxes. 
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in, I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
 
Patricia  xxx
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Loving your Brusho cards, I need to play more with mine, bit I must say a lot of card has gone in the bin.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, your cards are amazing, what fantastic colours and the floral image is so beautiful. Looks like you are mastering those Brushos.
    I did email Wendy, but it must have not reached her,rectified that now, thanks for mentioning, Kate x 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are look very pretty Patricia, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia
    Fabulous cards... Must get my Brushos out...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, These are fabulous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, liebe patricia, ich bin sehr begeistert....
    viele liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic examples again Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Patricia. Thank you for sharing them with us. I need to get an archival ink pad. Mine has disappeared. It will return as soon as I have a new one. It must have been moved during one of my tidy up sessions and I cannot remember where its new home is. Take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous, so pretty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards Patricia and the designs are wonderful.
    It just shows how you can make wonderful cards with the freebies we all get.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your cards are beautiful Patricia - stunners! I love brushos - they are so much fun!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They really are very pretty cards Patricia. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings Patricia, wow what lovely colors and designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Patricia, love the colours you put together. Hope you all well, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia these are really pretty cards I've just ordered some pixie powders so I shall be having a play when they arrive lol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Patricia, These are all really lovely! I think I need to play with things more and not necessarily have a project in mind! Well done you!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think those paints are definitely for you, love all your cards, great effective backgrounds.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards Patricia, I dabbled with the Brusho paints a few months ago after watching Eileen Godwin's U-Tube uploads and really enjoyed playing with them. As I am now retired I will have more time to play rather yhan rushing to make cards for family occasions x

    ReplyDelete