Sunday, 12 June 2016

"Altenew Stamp Card"

Hello Blog friends followers and anyone who pressed a wrong button and landed here!!!
Welcome to my little corner in the wonderful world of Blogland.  It`s such a wonderful place where all sorts of fantastic talent is shared.  I love looking in all all the Blogs I follow plus others I come across because I press a wrong button!!!
I am still really, really, struggling with Windows 10. 
I was getting there when we decided to have a little holiday.  I recently managed to learn how to "Schedule" posts and did a few before we flew off to Portugal for a much needed holiday.
I do not mention we are actually going away from home on here. Living very rural I am always wary of who is looking in and taking note.  A friend of mine stupidly announced on Facebook that they were all off to Florida for 2 weeks.  Then she wondered why her house had been burgled while they were away DOH!!!  Everyone and their Auntie knew they had 2 weeks to clear the house.
Anyway we had a good holiday, walked the soles of our "walking shoes" thin!!! and enjoyed the sunshine.
Here is card I made with a set of Altenew Stamps.  I love using this type of  stamps, you get a great effect with the use of just a couple of Ink Pads.

Base card approx 5x7
Pink Satin Board Card 
My stamped image on white card.
I had a look at the card that came with the Stamp Set, it does not tell you what the set is actually called.
I "think" it is something like "Beautiful Blossoms"

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by and for your continued support, I really appreciate it.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Patricia! Beautifully stamped and the narrow mat of pink satin board really sets it off nicely.
    I don't say when I'm going away from the house on my blog and have changed from my full name to Debra K on Google now as you're quite right that you don't know who's looking at FB and other social media. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, liebe patricia....schlicht ist dein kärtlein und dennoch geht einem das herz auf....wundervoll gelungen...
    liebe grüsse zum sonntag...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful card, I have this stamp set, it's called Beautiful Day.
    Pleased to hear you had a good holiday.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    Welcome home! This is a really pretty card and I like the pink satin card ! I have quite a bit of that and forget to use it!
    Your flowers are always beautiful!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, So good you had a lovely holiday.
    This card using the Altenew stamps is really beautiful, they are so effective.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely I don't stamp but when I see people like you use this type I am very tempted especially as they do dies to match don't they? Glad to hear you had a good holiday You and John had definitely earned it I have never bought coloured silk/mirri card but that little pop of pink behind the image looks gorgeous So I'm changing my mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to hear you had a lovely holiday Patricia. Love this pretty card, they are such great stamps and the shimmer of the mat looks really expensive too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful card Patricia, I also have this stamp, lovely set.
    Glad you had a wonderful holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you have a lovely holiday Patricia and love today's card. I really like this stamp set. Must look out for it. Thank you to Lydia for letting us know the name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patricia. Super stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please you had a lovely holiday Patricia, much needed as you say.
    Beautiful floral card, and in your signature pink too. Must have a look at these stamps, they look lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you had a lovely vacation, and I agree with you, folks need to be more circumspect anytime something is posted via the computer. We have house setters if I make mention of going away, so someone is on the property. I don't post it on Facebook, and I've also read if you post with a Smart phone, a stalker can track your position. I tell my young relatives constantly, no one needs to know you're at the beach, at a restaurant, whatever. Anyway, I love this card. Every Altenew (and also Wplus9) set I have, works nicely (sometimes operator error though!). You've made a beautiful floral card with this set. Someone will be very happy to open the envie. TFS & have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to hear you had a good holiday Patricia, I'm with you over announcing it. I did hear that the insurance companies were talking of checking social media sites and refusing to pay out if you'd advertised the fact you are away. Gulp!

    I love this card, the stamped image is just perfect and so delicately coloured. You always produce such beautiful flowers.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Patricia, thanks for your visits. My brusho backgrounds are _nothing like_ those fab brusho scenes you've shared. Those were gorgeous! Have a great wk, and hope your sister is well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia
    Sounds like a lovely break.
    Superb card. I saw these sets on TV a couple of days ago and they are very effective.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous stamp Patricia and beautiful coloured in. glad you had a good holiday, you both deserved it. take care xx

    ReplyDelete