Wednesday, 15 June 2016

"Beautiful Day"

Hello Blog friends followers and any poppers by.  Thank you for calling and for all the lovely comments you leave.
Well the title of today`s post has absolutely nothing to do with the weather ... it`s bucketing rain and truly miserable.  Oh! to get back to warm sunshine.
My sister Hazel (hazelsbasketsofjoy) (still have not figured out how to do the direct link to Blogs yet) arrives back home today from her weeks in Canada.  Once she is over her jet lag, catches up with the washing, ironing and her family I think it will heads together to arrange a holiday in the sun for us.  We do not lie and fry in the sun but we do like our annual week away together in the warmth of sun.
I have another card I made using the Altanew Beautiful Day Stamp set:-  love this set.
I have tried to get a few more sets, every place I try are always SOLD OUT!!!

No greeting, I like to make cards have them in stock then add the greeting as required.
Base card 5x7 approx
Pink Satin Card
Main image stamped using SU Ink pads Melon Mambo & Raspberry Ripple
Leaves Pear Pizzazz & Old Olive
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for taking time to look in, I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
 
Patricia xxx

 

21 comments:

  1. Oh you do make beautiful floral cards, love the layering on this stamp set and perfect colour combo.
    Are you and Hazel off to the same location again for your girlie trip or do you vary it? Sounds wonderful a girlie trip, my one and only one was about 7 years ago. I'm well overdue for another one!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Patricia. These stamps are fantastic, perfect results every single time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    what a very beautiful stamped image.
    I love those fantastic stamps and the wonderful colour inks used also.
    Great designing as well.
    I will email you and try to explain how to do your link to your sister's blog.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what is going on with Blogger. This is my fourth attempt over the course of the day to leave a comment. I type the comment, press the publish button - and away it goes into the ether never to be seen again! Love your card and the pretty colours used. Hope you and John are well. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly stunning Patricia and the colours are perfect too

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Patricia, gorgeous stamps and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's 86 degrees here and very humid. It makes it feel so much hotter! Miserable really. I'm hoping for rain and some cool down. My garden is really needing rain as the little beans are starting to develope! Love your card; it is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, A really pretty card, I'm loving your layered stamping cards, and the colours are gorgeous. I only have one Stampin' Up inkpad at present, but I would love the full set as they are really lovely inkpads.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, another gorgeous card, this is certainly one beautiful stamp. A simple but effective design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Patricia - sorry to hear about the rain - hope you get your sunshine booked soon. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Patricia. Beautiful stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Patricia and warm sunshine sounds like a dream with our weather at the minute lol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I'm afraid to say I'm hooked on these gorgeous stamps too xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    Another great use of these lovely stamps.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are pretty stamps and a very pretty card I've looked at this make on C&C but as I don't really stamp I rely on Serif instead but as they do matching dies I am tempted

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love the colours. Been bucketing down here as well and a few rumbles. Haven't got this stamp set must look out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love this set, and you've used it amazingly & beautifully. HOpe you get some sunshine after the rain, and glad that your sister is on her way home. I can explain how you do the 'link' thing-y, if you can send me your email. (it's easy!) In fact, I think Hazel knows how to do it...she can probably help you! Enjoy some fun sis time. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous, love this stamp set myself. Sevenhills crafting have a lot of the sets in stock, this is where I purchased mine form.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card using these gorgeous stamp designs Patricia.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another beautiful card Patricia. say Hi to Hazel when you speak next, hope she had a good holiday
    xxx

    ReplyDelete