Tuesday, 21 June 2016

"From the Bit Box"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who has just popped in for a look.  Welcome to my little corner of Blogland.  
Since I came back from holiday I have done NO crafting at all.  The weather last week was so depressing that did not help.  
I went to the cupboard where I keep my Bit Box, opened the door and it fell out " did you hear the words"!!!!!  Most of the bits are in another box for the school.  They will love me for bringing that along so near the end of Term.  In Scotland our children finish at the end of this month.  They will have plenty of bits to play with next term anyway!!!
Here is a card I made with a stamp and some bits:-


Base card off cut from a project
Pink & white card scraps
I inked a piece of white card then stamped an image.  A  very old wood mounted rubber stamp that I like.  Did a few dots with a white gel pen  .... done!!!
No greeting I will put it in my box and add the greetting as needed

That`s it for today ... off to look for some "crafty inspiration"
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

21 comments:

  1. Sometimes cards from the bit box are the best! I love this so delicate and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr, sehr zauberhaft, liebe patricia....
    liebe grüsse....hugs...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back from holiday Patricia, our weather has been warm then cold then warm again. What gorgeous background colors and stamped image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Patricia, gorgeous colours and design, love that image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Patricia, I had words when I moved something in my craft room recently making twice as much mess. Bet you heard me too!
    I love the shading of the background on this card, plus the stamp is beautiful.
    Not much crafting for me this week either as I've been busy at work.
    Boo!

    Enjoy the rest of your evening.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning Patrician. Love that shade of pink with the clean white background. My bit box is the size of a small suitcase...really should do something about it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful love that stamp such a beautiful card hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Patricia, so pretty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pretty card Patricia, think we must have similar taste in stamps, another I also have! lol.
    love the background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I think the ombre pinks look so pretty with the airy floral shapes, and adding on the white 'tips' really made the images pop. Looks very CAS with all the brilliant white too. Do you know about the CAS Mix Up challenge? Well, this month, you'd need to have a die cut, but do please check it out if you have the time! Hugs & TFS (and your comment made my day. Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful Patricia - I adore it - very clever! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card today Patricia. Thank you for sharing it. Has given me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty Patricia huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    Lovely card and the flecks of white from the gel pen is inspired.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia! I haven't been here in a while, just back making cards recently again and back in blog land. Such a pretty card you have here today.. love the white gel pen accents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia! Lovely colour and stamp. The white highlights really finish it off beautifully. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Patricia,
    Lovely card, that stamp is gorgeous. I too made a few card form my bit box, they will go to my daughter who is a Guide Dog Puppy Walker, and sh is always organizing events to raise money.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Patricia, This is really pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful inking technique and that stamped image is wonderful.
    The pink is very vibrant also.
    Love the white gel pen dots as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete