Friday, 3 June 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends and followers, hope you are all well and Crafting Happily.
We are busy, busy, out and about these days.  However I did not want to miss posting an "Oldie for Friday" started by Erika over at Snappycrafts.blogspot.  I have to apologise for not giving you the Direct Link.  I am still struggling with this Windows 10 malarkey, have not found how to get from this screen to the one I can copy the link from.  Someday maybe someday!!!!
This is all for fun, its a good way to have a Post showing off something you have made in the past.
Does not have to be cards just anything Crafty you have made is fine.
Here is mine for today:-

 My goodness this is a real "blast from the past"
A very old stamp just stamped and decorated.  Mounted up and a few embellishments.
No idea which company`s stamp it is.   I must go rummage to see if I can find this stamp, I rather like it.  I don`t think I would use the same design today, I might just have a "Play" see what I come up with.
Right must go we are off out soon.

That`s it for today 
Have a wonderful weekend, I  will catch up with all when I can
Thank you for your visit
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous card, looks like the stamp could be one from Indigo Blu.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous black and white card Patricia love your beautiful image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely black and white card! I love this type of card but seldom do one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia it's Indigo Blue and it's a gorgeous card, love the black and white pallet, and the image is so pretty too, have a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho Patricia,thanks for joining me today sharing an oldie. I love your card great image and lovely B&W number.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia
    As Kate says, its Indigo Blu and called Rebecca Snow Queen.
    A beautiful stamp and card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia I love this Indigo Blu stamps it's so beautiful and this card is gorgeous huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful oldie card Patricia, will not mention the stamp make as it`s already been said.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that card Patricia! I remember that stamp although I didn't have it! It really looks good! I'm glad Windows 10 is behaving itself! Ha ha! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, This is gorgeous, I love this IndigoBlu stamp, it's a little similar to 'Ella Bella' too.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card and stamp ! Nearly bought it, wish I had now, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete