Friday, 10 June 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello again folks, thank you for calling by and all your wonderful comments, I really do appreciate each and every one. 
Another Friday is with us, how quickly are these Fridays coming round!!!  Far too quickly in my opinion, nothing we can do about it is there???  Just live every moment we have to fullest and enjoy!!!
"Oldie for Friday" is for fun, a way of showing off some of your older projects. 
Here is mine for today:-

Sorry it is one of these cards we really do not like to send.
Base card SW Foundation Card, has been embossed with a Rose Folder
Image is from Joanna Sheen`s Eastern Treasures CD 
Roses made using that same Die as on my Origami Box  ...  shows how long I have had that Die.
Foliage looks like "bits" from my box
Sentiment done on the computer

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by, I love that you do that
Till next time
Hugs
 
Patricia xxx



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful oldie Patricia, a lovely colour.....I love the embossed card.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty blues on your card and the layout is one that I love. Of course that rose is just gorgeous! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Just beautiful.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia a super oldie today, lovely soft colourway and as always the best handmade flower. The embossed background matches perfectly too.
    Did half of my food shopping this morning then came home, that was enough for me. Going to have a relaxing afternoon. ;)
    Thanks for joining me today sharing an oldie and have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. zum schwärmen schön, liebe patricia....es passt alles so wunderbar zusammen...
    liebe grüsse zum wochenende....
    hugs...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right we don't like making these cards but you've made a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Patricia, I don't remember it at all, although you sent me a similar one in pink. The design is perfect for the occasion, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia, I do not remember this card, love the flower topper from the cd and embossing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the serenity of the flowers & soft blues, with the delicate embossing. Also love the fold arrangement too. It may not be a card you were happy to send, but I can bet it brought a great deal of comfort, and pleasure to see such beautiful caring thoughts. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card despite it being a card nobody wants to make or send but necessary. Lovely colour and your flower is gorgeous. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, This card is gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    Sad but necessary cards and this one is smashing.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Patricia. The images on this cd are beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Patricia love this huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunningly beautiful love this card Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card Patricia, beautiful image xx

    ReplyDelete