Friday, 17 June 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends and faithful followers, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.
I really cant believe it`s Friday again.  That "time thief" is on the prowl again.
Not a lot happening here over the weekend (at the moment anyway)  You never know what might pop up.
Time for another Oldie for Friday started by Erika over at Snappycrafts.blogspot 
I am so  sorry I still have not managed to work out how to get the direct link using this stupid Windows 10 system.  I am really sorely tempted to throw this blooming computer out the window!!!
Enough violent thoughts for one day!! here is my card:-





Base card 6x6
A bought doily, a scrap of card I have faux stitched
The image is printed from a CD I "think" it was from a Crafters Companion one ... not sure!!
SB Die cut Butterfly

I have another "oldie" for you today, I know it should be "crafty" but I just happened to see this as I was trawling for something old.   
Bearing in mind Thomas (reading to his daddy from a Railway Magazine!!!)  goes off to High School after the summer holidays.
This used to be a favourite thing for them,  lying together on the sofa ... Robert was bothered for a few months after he was born with a "Back" problem.  This was the only position he got really comfortable. 


Where does the time go??

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really do appreciate you calling in and all the comments you leave
Till next time 
Hugs

Patricia   xxx


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Patricia! I really like the pretty sparkly butterfly.
    What a sweet photo! Time goes so quickly. I can't believe I'm mum to 23 and 26 yr old sons, I just don't feel old enough! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patricia what a great photo of your boys, lovely cuddles!
    Another super oldie thank you for joining me today. A beautiful floral card, love the butterfly too.
    Have a super weekend.
    Yup, going to get very wet again today, can't wait, not!

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    A pretty card, and your photo is lovely, as you say where does the time go. Our 55th wedding anniversary this year, can't believe it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia, lovely card, don't remember this one, I love the soft shades and that's a beautiful topper.
    What a fab photo of John Jr. and the little one, my goodness and he's about to go to the High School, Thomas that is, not John, as you say time flies.

    I understand now about your linking up issues, I've never had Windows 7, when I first got my computer it cam with Windows XP and I've always had to come out and go back in again. So all my instructions are really on good at all. So if you do find a way to overcome the issue, pass the word along.
    Have a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, A lovely 'oldie for friday' card, lovely colours.
    The piccie of your Son and his Sons is such an 'intimate' one and a lovely keepsake for you all.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful Oldie today.
    The colours, and the image are so lovely.
    Great designing as usual.
    Love the photos of your son and grandsons.
    That's sure a keepsake.
    It only seems like yesterday since I looked after my Grandson when he was a baby, and now he is taller than me, and goes to the Big School also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Patricia. Love the photo. I don't know where the time has gone either. One grandson is nearly 24 and the other one 22. The eldest grandson has a daughter who is nearly 6 and those 6 years have gone very fast. I realised that in 3 years time my granddaughter will be starting senior school and only seems like yesterday she started in Reception.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh big sis, I remember that photo! Yes the boys seem to have gone from small babies to young lads going off to high school this summer.
    Love your oldie card too. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful oldie you have shared today Patricia.
    Love the photo! how time fly's, lovely memories.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Patricia. Lovely photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. liebe patricia, nun habe ich schon wieder bei dir so viel wundervolles entdeckt...zauberhaft ist dein kärtlein in rosa mit den herrlichen rosen.....mit dem computer kannst du dich hoffentlich anfreunden....*lach*
    liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete