Friday, 24 June 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello everyone hope you are well and looking forward to yet another weekend  ...  how did that happen so quickly???
I am struggling to find some older things that I have not already shown you.  I never used to photo ALL my projects, just the ones I was actually posting.  Now I often have my projects wrapped, in boxes or envelopes all sealed and ready to go ... guess what ... I have forgotten to photograph them.  It really must be an age thing!!! 
Anyway had a rummage and here we go:-



This was a "First Anniversary" card for a neighbours daughter.  My goodness they have two little boys 7 &3 now ... how time flies.
The embellishments were made using old  Crealies Flower and Foliage Dies.
LOTV pre-coloured image and I "think" a SB Die for the background circle.

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate you take time time to call in
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

14 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty card. I know just what you mean about the years flying by.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable this is...was... Your coloring is spot on and it made into a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, what a lovely oldie, thanks for joining me today. I found this stamp earlier in the week uninked whilst looking for something else and thought arh, how cute. Love it. Great floral arrangement as always too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    what a very sweet image on your oldie today.
    Great colours used, and a wonderful design.
    Have a very lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still a lovely card Patricia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and Oldie Patricia, beautiful colours and embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely "oldie" and hasn't dated at all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, This card is really lovely, I love the image, and the beautiful flower and foliage.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia
    Lovely oldie. The image makes you go "awww"
    I can't believe how this year is whizzing past either. It'll be Christmas before we know it lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely oldie Patricia, beautiful image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Patricia. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful creation!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ach wie reizend, liebe patricia...allerliebst....
    liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely image and card Patricia, not bad for
    a oldie :-)
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete