Sunday, 30 April 2017

Little Vanity Boxes

Hello Fellow Bloggers, I was delighted to have so many of you visit, thank you so much for that.   Without you popping in this Blogging lark would be a waste of time and effort.
If it was not got my sister Hazel I would still be struggling with getting my photos on my Blog, it's terrible to be this "thick"!!
After our "meet up" Diane went on to visit our Maureen to see how she was getting on.  Diane was able to tell us "exactly" how she was.  Diane was flying home from Newcastle so of course could not leave without seeing Maureen, Diane took along little gifts from us.
Maureen likes my Scottish Tablet, I made a special little Vanity Box to put some in.  I saved a tutorial from Pinterest on how make these boxes, it was by Ann'shappystamper.
I made a few little alterations but the overall box was from the Tutorial.


Here are my Vanity Boxes
The pink one was my first attempt, it was OK!! not great just OK!
The lilac ones were made with card from my stash as well as Anna-Marie Card.
Think by the third one I got it, it's a nice little box.  I love making boxes and flowers so I had fun doing these.
The finished boxes measure 4"longx3"wide & 3"deep a good size for small gif

Thank you so up have for your visit.
I really appreciate that you take time to call in.

Patricia xxx


13 comments:

  1. These boxes are beautiful Patricia. I am sure Maureen loved hers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    Such cute little cases.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia. Gorgeous vanity boxes as always. Lovely to see you posting again. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little boxes are fabulous Patricia and I am sure Maureen loved hers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to see you blogging again I have missed you and your sister. Lovely boxes, glad you had a good time away.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. well welcome back! These are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back again Patricia. Your boxes look great, very stylish! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are a really sweet little collection of boxes Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift box`s Patricia.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    Ladies, I can confirm that the box is absolutely beautiful. I received the box on the right and it even has four large pearls on the corners of the bottom so that it stands proud of the table. It was filled with Tablet. You will notice I said WAS as that's all eaten, I don't like Patricia's tablet, I LOVE it!!!
    Thank you Patricia.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia ,
    It's the late Myra! Your boxes , as ever , are beautiful! Sorry I'm so tardy for some reason I'm not getting an email that you have posted something new! Will look into it! Says she hopefully!!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS! I love the tablet too!!! X

    ReplyDelete