Friday, 26 May 2017

Another Stippled Blossom

Hello fellow bloggers, hope you are all well and enjoying this wonderful weather.
I just do not know where the time is going these days.  I have said it before but I find I go to bed on Monday night, waken to find its suddenly Friday ... how does that happen???
I mentioned the other day when I did the post with the set of cards, I love using my StampinUp Stippled Blossom Stamp Set (retired) it is my "go to stamps"  I was asked by a lady to do a very simple card with yellow.
Here is the card I did:-

Images stamped on to Samuel Taylor Card
Yellow card for matting from my stash
A simple card for today.

Thank you for your visit I really appreciate you take time to call in.
Till next time

Patricia xxx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the soft yellow and all those wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this one Patricia and the lovely soft yellow is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    yes this is gorgeous and the colour is so lovely.
    That sure is a beautiful stamp and it's such a pity they don't sell it anymore as it would be snapped up by everybody.
    Your stamping is perfect also.
    Love the stiched layers in between the plain.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia,
    This is stunning. What else can I say?
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Patricia, love the colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia,
    Ooh! I really like this one a lot. It's actually hard to believe it's a stamp! It's beautiful!
    Thank you.
    Lots of love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Patricia. Thank you for sharing it. It is a lovely die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, and that touch of yellow around the border is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Patricia, love the pretty rose and very classy design
    Have a lovely bank holiday weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia, another brilliant card,
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia
    I think you can get this stamp set on eBay now and again for £50 lol!
    Looks lovely done in the yellow.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops nearly missed this one Patricia!
    Another really beautiful card your colours are so lovely.
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete