Friday, 5 May 2017

Flower Lantern

Happy Birthday Sister, have a great day. http://hazelsbasketsofjoy.blogspot.co.uk/
If you have not visited Hazel her Blog is worth a look.  Hazel makes cards but her main thing is her Gift Baskets, Gift Bags and other containers.

Hello Bloggers, thank you for your visit.
I have been pressing buttons in all directions, I think I have finally cracked this Windows10.  What a right pain it has been.

Today I have a Lantern?box with flower and leaf decoration.  I have made rather a lot of these, they take some time to make but worth every minute.  I have made some as Gift Boxes and  popped a gift inside, others I have made as a lantern.  If I make it as a lantern I put a Battery Candle in them.  I do warn the people I give them to NOT to use a real candle.

 Black 300gsm card
Crafters Companion Create a Card Die.
Acetate for the windows
160gsm Yellow paper/card for the flowers
Leaf Die
Organsa ribbon

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your comments and for taking time to call by

Patricia xxx

14 comments:

  1. Your box is wonderful and those flowers are just to die for! Sometime could you give instructions for the box? I'm off to visit Hazel this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm with Glenda, we want instructions!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project am in love with this one.xx
    have a lovely weekend.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia what a wonderful project I love the lantern and the flowers just finish it off beautifully.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Patricia. Have nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lantern design Patricia, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty lantern Patricia and I am so pleased to see that you haven't lost your touch with your beautiful flowers making xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Patricia such a pretty lantern

    Anne




    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    You've done it again with your paper/card engineering. It's absolutely beautiful and I envy your gift of being able to do things like this.
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Patricia you really have a wonderful gift of turning sheets of card into works of art.
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Patricia. Thank you. Sorry I am late commenting but I have been to see my youngest granddaughter. Had a lovely weekend and came home today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    playing catch up with my comments.
    Your lantern is gorgous and so very beautiful.
    Love the flowers also.
    Happy belated Birthday to Hazel.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Patricia,
    I know why I missed this post but I've got I now! Your lantern is beautiful! Lovely flowers too. Beautiful gift!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete