Monday, 8 May 2017

Pretty as a Picture

Hello Bloggers hope you have all had a good weekend.  The weather here was wonderful, wall to wall sunshine, it was a bit windy and just a little on the cood side.  However if the sun shines it makes us all feel so much brighter.  Don`t know about you but I manage to get loads done when the sun is shining.
We have been busy in the house, having the bathroom re-done.  We have taken away the bath and replaced it with a big shower cubicle.  John does not have the power in his arms to push himself out of the bath.  John Jr did say "its a family house people expect to see a bath"  I told him it was "our" family house and the bath was never used.  We do have a shower room with a double shower now we have two.  We just need to get the flooring organised and that will be it.
I was looking through old files that I managed to find.  I found some Sugar Nellie images I bought years ago, it is all boys in our family but the Sugar Nellie girls are so sweet I had to have some.
I do not do a lot of stamping and did not do colouring till I met Maureen Killen.  She gave me a few few hints and tips plus lots of encouragement.  I think she dreaded her Postman coming, I used to send her all me projects to keep in exchange for advice. 

Sugar Nellie image from Funky Kits
Coloured with Prisma Pencils
Frame SB Grand Large Labels Die
Flowers TH Tattered Florals the smallest flower

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my Lantern.
Olga & Glenda I will try to get the Instructions for the Lantern sorted ASAP

Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate you calling in
Patricia xxx
 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patricia and a gorgeous image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Patricia. Thank you for sharing this with us. The colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia sorry I have been MIA for ages! your card is gorgeous and your colouring is fab! We had our bathroom all done and made into a shower room because Paul couldn't manage in and out of the bath so we are a bathless house too lol..take care huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia hope you are keeping well its been a while since ive done much blogging but Im now back.
    Your card is wonderful and I love the topper you have used.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours on this pretty image Patricia,
    bet your glad your makeover in the bathroom is nearly finished.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a pretty one, I love colouring these sweet images. x ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    I well remember your lovely cards with this gorgeous image and your colouring is brilliant.
    So gald to see you using it again as it really should be used often as it's wonderful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous, your colouring is fantastic.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    I love it when the postman brings something from you and you are brilliant at stamping and colouring. You just lacked confidence, not ability!
    This is beautiful, I love the image and the colouring is perfect.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia ,
    A truly beautiful card! She is as pretty as a picture with a lovely expression on her face. Your colouring is perfect.
    Thank you,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    Oh my, the colouring is so superb, you would think it was printed, and with pencils too!
    We'll have to get Maureen to do a workshop on here when she's better.
    A beautiful card indeed.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Patricia this is absolutely brilliant and so beautiful.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous picture and perfect colouring in, well done :)
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete