Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Shoes & Bag

Hello everyone, thank you so much for calling in to my Blog and leaving a comment.  It's good to know there are people out there when your writing up your Blog after such a long break.
It's the start of a new week and I am determined to crack this finding photos and getting them on my post.  Hazel has given me a few tips I will try out.
We had our Grandsons who are growing up far too quickly for a sleepover Sunday and the all day yesterday. Thomas now 12 is extremely tall at 5'11" very slim which makes him look even taller.  Robert now 10 is also tall but not like his big brother.  They eat really well but football train and play so much they run off any excess.
Today I have Shoes and a Bag to show you.  I started making these a couple of years ago and I still get requests for them.  People love them for a very different style gift. It's amazing the kind of things they pop in the Shoes and Bags.


The Bag is made using white Centura Pearl Card and a Sue Wilson Gemini Die ... Delphinus. I also used a Sue Wilson Bow Die for the bows.
The design for the bag came from a Sue Wilson follower (Izzy) who supplied all the instructions.
I named them "Izzy Bags" after the designer.
The Shoes are made from a very, very old card template I downloaded years ago.  
I used card from a 12x12 Double Sided Card Stack I bought at "The Works" for a great price of £3 for 24 sheets.
If you happen to have a branch of  "The Works" near you they have a great selection of paper stacks.
They also have some amazing Crafty Bits at brilliant prices.

That's it from me for today
Thank you so much for your visit.  I really appreciate you taking time to call in.

Till next time.
Patricia xxx



11 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Lovely, bet you have made loads of the shoes.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish Patricia, great makes, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as usual Patricia. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you back blogging again Patricia, I haven't really been following any blogs much the past several months, but thought today I would have a rummage through my bloggers contacts on my i-pad, and here you are up and running. I have heard lots of complaints about windows 10! I have kept away from it thus far... Lovely cards you've made love the one with the baby boots x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super Companion set Patricia, I really should be more adventurous with my papercrafting. I can lose hours in The Works!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia,
    Your paper engineering is fantastic. I love these and the other things you make.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia
    That was a surprise seeing your name on the reading list.
    Good to see you haven't lost your touch. The boy's sound like they are doing very well and you must be very proud of them.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia what a wonderful pair of shoes and handbag I
    could do with a pair like these.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    oh my it's lovely to see you blogging again.
    I love the bag and shoes you were always so very good at these types of creations.
    Can't wait to see your next lovely creations.
    Have your tried Picasa 3 for your photos as that seems to work really well with windows 10.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gifts these make Patricia, love the matching shoes and bag, love the SW die cuts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete