Thursday, 18 May 2017

Simple Cards

Hello Bloggers, thank you for your visit, I love that you pop into see what I have been doing.
I live in a tiny village, more of a hamlet really.  If you sneezed as you entered you will be through and out the other side by the time you lift your head again, I really mean it.  We have to travel 3 miles east or west to find a shop, we tend to stock up rather than leave things to chance.
I have a couple of old ladies who ask me to make their cards.  They phone along if they want "special" cards made.  I now have them organised with a box of simple everyday cards which I top up for them. 
I just love the Stippled Blossom Stamp Set from SampinUp  (no longer available)  SU Change there products twice a year, when they change that`s it gone for ever.  My stamps are so well used they might even start wearing out, I do hope not I love them.
Anyway here is a selection of Stippled Blossom cards I have made for one of the ladies.

White card for the base cards from Samuel Taylor, I really like their card.
Coloured card from my Bit Box for matting
Stippled Blossom Image stamped on to the same card as I used for the base cards.   I often have bits in my Bit Box which I use up first.
StampinUp Ink Pads 

I use Phil Martin Sentiment stamps to make sentiment banners for along the bottom.  I leave them separate with some DST on the back.  I give them a good selection including a couple of Sympathy ones they can add as required.

Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Patricia xxx



19 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous and so pretty, could be used for any occasion, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so pretty Patricia. It's so nice to see your gorgeous work again.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    A lovely idea, I used to do this for an elderly neighbour, until she sadly passed away.
    Love your cards, the stamp is gorgeous.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too live in a small community...we do have a post office but that is about it. I'm 5 miles away from the nearest shop and about 30 minutes to an hour away from a craft shop so it's actually out in the country. Love your cards they are so fresh and happy and I just know they will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards... Patricia ... I have that set uninked...
    Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Patricia. I know because I have one similar. Thank you for showing them.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Patricia. I use these stamps often as well. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia,
    What a great idea, and one which I'm going to pinch as soon as I can get back to crafting. These are gorgeous and "snap" Littlelamb, I bet mine is nicer than yours ha ha.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia,
    I've got the right day this time! Only because I was checking up on the lantern instructions! Ha ha!
    Lovely cards and extremely useful to have several sentiments! Phill's are good for that as they don't take up a lot of space.
    Have a nice day with Isobel!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards sold well when you gave lots to Beth to sell to raise the money she needed to donate to the Bob Champion cancer trust. The fact they cover so many occasions is great.
    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Patricia I am sure your ladies love looking thru them when they have somebody's birthday/occasion coming up.

    Have a good weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful cards and very wonderfully stamped too.
    Love those wonderful stamps colours and your designs.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Patricia, one of my favorite stamp sets too, love the colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards Patricia, your colouring is always gorgeous.
    Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Patricia and a brilliant idea to enclose separate sentiments. Your stamping always amazes me, it's perfect.
    Thank you for yesterday's post which I only saw today! I've just followed your link to Christina's video and made my first Origami box! It's still a way to go to be up to yours or Christina's standard but I'm thrilled with it. Thank you so much.
    Barbara xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are a lovely selection of cards and would actually look wonderful boxed up and given as a gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia
    A lovely selection and you have certainly got your money's worth out of that stamp set.
    Great idea to supply a choice of sentiments for folk to attach themselves.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there, just back from holiday and trying to catch up with everything.
    Lovely cards Patricia, the stamping and colouring are beautiful, brilliant idea to include separate sentiments, hope all is well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete