Thursday, 4 May 2017

Some Handmade Flowers

Hello fellow Bloggers, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my Post and my return to Blogging.  If you leave me a little comment and have a Blog I can then return the favour, by popping in to see what you get up to and also leave a comment.  A big thank you to those of you who have called and do NOT have a Blog, I send you a big Thank You.
I am still struggling trying to find my photos, then managing to get them on my post. I am getting there but its such a low process. Oh! to be so silly as far as computers and Windows10 are concerned.

Followers that have known me for quite a while know I love making flowers.  Once I start I can't stop and often have a BIG box of flowers to work from..

  . 
 The flowers above I made for each of the the "Gang of Nine" for when we all met up last week.
We are a far flung group of Crafters who meet up every 6months.  We all originally found each other through Sue Wilson`s wonderful Blog. When we meet up we do not do any Crafting, we do talk about and share hints and tips.   We spend so much time chatting, laughing, eating plus shopping, no  not Craft Shopping just shopping in general.
They were package along with some Baby Card Embellishments in a Cellophane Bag which did not photograph well, I have taken them out to show you.
The pink flowers were made using 160gsm Pink paper and a very old Woodware Punch.  Centers are seed beads I have had for ever. 
Yellow Roses made using 160gsm Yellow paper and SB Blossom Five Die.  I swear I will ware that Die out I have used it so often. I have tried using other Dies but I always come back to the Blossom Five Die.
These are the Baby Card Embellishments.
   
I hand knitted the little Bootees
The Nappy is a triangle of toweling, with a teeny, tiny safety pin.

That`s it for today, I am off to see if I can work out how to do things a bit quicker.
Thank you very much for popping by I really appreciate it

Patricia xxx

















13 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Your flowers are gorgeous and the little booties are so cute, bet your friends were thrilled with them.
    Lydia
    o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are back with your fabulous creations and these are just gorgeous...love those booties.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making flowers and allsorts of embellishments.

    Re windows 10 - I keep my photos in a file on my computer then have Google photos to transfer them from file to, to make it easier to get onto my blog, abit long winded but I have to have everything organised in files !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as ever Patricia, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers and baby embellishments Patricia.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flowers and baby knits Patricia, they are so,so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia,
    How come I didn't see this post on the 4th. I have to say that I'm thrilled with my gift as you make wonderful flowers and I'll be able to use the knitted booties this November!!! Thank you!!
    love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia,
    How come I didn't see this post on the 4th. I have to say that I'm thrilled with my gift as you make wonderful flowers and I'll be able to use the knitted booties this November!!! Thank you!!
    love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how did I miss this post! Flowers are wonderful and so are the baby things I absolutely love the ones you gave me as a present, thank you once again.
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all lovely Patricia. Missed out there didn't I. Loved the flowers we made at the retreat which seems a long time ago now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    oh your flowers are so very gorgeous and pretty.
    The colours look aamazing and very beautiful.
    Beautiful baby items also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Patricia,
    I'm last again but hey ho! I love my flowers and bootees etc. I've shown them to friends too who loved them also!
    Great idea! Thank you!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete