Friday, 2 June 2017

A very Quick post

Hello Blog friends and followers, thank you so much for all your visits.  Without you guys popping in all this Blogging would not be worth it.  I am a bit rushed today, I am making this very quick.  I was asked to make a "man card" with a lighthouse!!!  Right!! OK!! I knew I did not have anything with a Lighthouse.  I went to Google and asked for printable pictures of Lighthouses ... I had so many to choose from.
Here is my card:-
White base card
Black and Blue card from my stash for the mats.
Image printed from Google
Sentiment computer generated

That`s it from me for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate that you take time to do that.
Till next time

Patricia xxx

14 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine card Patricia

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!! What a super image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Patricia just right for a man.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant mans card Patricia.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Patricia. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Patricia, thanks for sharing
    Take care x
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super male card Patricia, I love lighthouses on cards and this is lovely, great choice of mat colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really super card Patricia thank you for the inspiration
    Take care
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    what a wonderful card and it has such a lovely vintage scene.
    What would we do without the internet when in troubles for a theme.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, what would you do without google!!! you have made a perfect card for male birthday, fabulous image..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia,
    Why didn't I think to do that when asked to make a card for my daughter's neighbour - he was in the Navy during WWII. The answer is because I am not as computer savvy as you!!!
    By the way, I love the card!
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia
    Us crafters don't half get asked for some strange things (Nesta's "rustic" elephant is probably my trickiest request lol!).
    You have chosen a super image and I'm sure Ian will love his special card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete