Friday, 16 June 2017

Box & Card

Good morning Blog friends and followers, thank you for calling by.  
My heart goes out to all those people in London effected by the horrific fire.  The emergency services and the local community have done so well.  I just hope the people are found homes ASAP 
Our son is Station Officer at a Fire Station in Dundee and as you can imagine the talk has all been about what has happened.  I thank God that no Fire Fighters lost their lives, they are the ones running "in" to a burning building while helping people to run "out"   So many lives have been devastated so quickly and in a terrible way.
I am struggling a little to find my MOJO ... checked my suitcase but its not in there!!!  
I needed a Box and gift card for a friends birthday.  I made her Birthday Card using the same paper but guess what ... Yep!! it is in the envelope all sealed and I forgot to photograph it.  
Here are my Box & Card:-
Papers are from an A4 Pad, I had a look but could not find the front cover
Base of the box just Bog Standard white 300gsm A4 card stock
A very old SB Lacy Squares Die
Butterfly made from beads, plus a bow, some wire and a border of sparkly stuff all from my stash
 
That`s it for today, 
Thank you for your visit I really do appreciate it
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx
 


12 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Very pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. liebe pat, dein set ist wieder zum verlieben schön...
    liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty combination Patricia your friend will love them

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Patricia, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    Stunning, just stunning.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    beautiful box and card.
    Those papers are so pretty and your design is super.
    I cannot believe how many similarities we both have in our families.
    Your Grandson is the same age as mine and he is a goal keeper, and mine is as well.
    Now you say your Son is a Fire Officer well my BIL was a firefighter and his son was also till he retired 7 years ago.
    I also have a niece, and nephew in the police force.
    Is any of your family in the police force that would be an amazing coincidence wouldn't it.
    I can't believe in this day and age and all the wonderful technical stuff that the fire took such a great hold so quick.
    I can't even begin to imagine the heartache for those poor people that survuved and the relatives of the ones that didn't.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia what a gorgeous box and card I love the design of this one But I still love my box you made me is the best Lol I still use mine on my dressing table.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely really lovely
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, Gorgeous card & box as always those papers are Gorgeous... simply perfect... May x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia
    Wow this is so beautiful, love, love your butterfly!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia. Love this box and card. Gorgeous. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete