Wednesday, 14 June 2017

A little bit of Holiday Colouring

Good morning Blog friends and followers, thank you for popping by.  
While I was having a cuppa this morning I turned on the television to see what was happening in the world.  
Oh! My! Goodness! more tragedy!!! My thoughts and prayers are with these poor people effected by the terrible fire in that block of flats in London.
I have not managed to make any cards since I returned home form holiday.  I think I left my MoJo in the Algarve.  I popped some books to read and pieces I could colour in my luggage.  I am an early riser, Hubby is not, in the time I had to myself I coloured a few pieces. 
Here is one of them.

It is a Sugar Nellie image I downloaded many years ago
I have a few downloaded, it is good to print some off  when you want them
It is coloured using Spectrum Noir Pencils

That`s it for today
I really must try to get some projects started
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is stunning Patricia... love your colouring
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful colouring.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wundervoll hast du koloriert, liebe patricia...
    ♥ liebe grüsse…ruth..chen;-)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so often happens when you have been away, lovely image and colouring though. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image Patricia. Do you know if it is still available. Lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia,
    She is gorgeous and the colouring is beautiful.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a real eautifully Patricia and your delicate colouring is perfect. As for today's news, it's humbling to see those poor people who have lost everything , including loved ones. Makes one feel helpless xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this has definitely showcased your talents! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    oh my that is so gorgeous and superbly coloured.
    Isn't she just the sweetest image.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    As you know I love that image - it's one of the nicest I've seen! The expression on the girls face is lovely. Your colouring is beautiful! A great idea for holidays too !! Thank you.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete