Monday, 12 June 2017

Happy 90th Birthday Card

Good Monday morning folks, I hope you are all well and ready for the week ahead.
We are back from our holiday in the Algarve where the weather was amazing, blue skies all day every day.  I LOVE the heat but I do NOT lie in the sun, getting older wrinkles start to appear naturally I don`t want to add to them!!!  We did lots of walking, approx 5 miles every day, plus meeting with up and having days away, BBQs and meals with friends who live out there. 
Washing and Ironing baskets emptied, cases back in the attic for now!!!  Hopefully they will be down in a couple of months for my sister Hazel and I going off on our annual holiday, nothing booked as yet.
Today`s card  is one ordered by an old lady in the village to give to her friend for her 90th Birthday.


Base card 6x6
Spotty and Bird paper/card from a Tilda Paper Stack, mounted on Burgundy card 
Sentiment computer generated
Organza Ribbon, Miaflower
Dazzler from my stash
 
Enjoying a much needed Ice Cream with our friend Anne on the left, me and John.  Anne`s hubby David was taking the photo
David, Anne & John.  We were in Villa Real for the day, in the background over the river is Spain
 
That`s it from me for today
Thank you you for your visit, I really appreciate you calling in
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia xxx
 

 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card Patricia, what a great age, love the pretty papers and bow.
    Wonderful holiday photos, looks a beautiful place.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh liebe pat, sehr gelungen ist dir deine geburtstagskarte...gladys hat sich bestimmt sehr gefreut....tolle urlaubsfotos....danke fürs zeigen....
    viele liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia and lovely holiday pics, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    Pretty card.
    Great photos.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Patricia I am sure the lady will love it.

    You look very relaxed and well on your holiday.

    Have a good week.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have created! I know it will be loved. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia,
    Great card for an older lady. Keep this in mind for me ha ha.
    Been looking back on your blog for inspiration for men's cards and lo and behold a lighthouse jumped out at me. Now how do I get on to Google lol.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia,
    I've just found this which led me two others I hadn't even noticed! So sorry! As you were away I didn't check! Should have known better!
    Lovely photos of the boys, your friends, John and yourself .
    Diane's card is lovely! I really like this one too. I'm sure the lady loved it.
    Thank you!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Patricia, it gets harder when deciding what to do for older people, (older then us lol)
    Take care , Jess X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely 90th Birthday card. It's been wall to wall rain here in Dorset so your gorgeous photographs are very welcome!! Sounds like the perfect getaway xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patrica and sure the lady will love it. Glad you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    what a wonderful card and the paper used is so pretty.
    Super design also.
    Lovely photos of your hols.
    Lots of crafty love. jenny L.

    ReplyDelete