Saturday, 10 June 2017

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Bloggers, I just want to thank you all for calling by and commenting.
These last few weeks I have been away with John in Portugal on the Algarve enjoying myself.  I did schedual a few posts as I find it very frustrating trying to do it on  the iPad.
I don`t ever mention that we are away from the house, we live so rural and rather isolated.
I have lots and lots of people who call into the Blog but never leave any sign that they have actually visited.  They are just in those numbers I can see. You just don`t know who looks in.
A friend of a friend had posted all over Facebook and Twitter that they were off to the Florida for a 3 week trip and wondered she arrived back why her house had been ransacked.  They reckoned someone had actually slept in their bed!!!  The ironic thing was she kept saying to people "how did they know we were away from the house" DOH!!!
Here is a card I made for my neighbour before I left.  I saw something similar on Pinterest that I quite liked and did a take on it.  Pinterest is brilliant if you hit a spell of Crafters Block!!!

Kraft Card 
SB Die for the trellis effect
SW Die for the Ivy
TH Tattered Florals for the flowers
SU Sentiment 

That`s it for today, thank you so much for your visit much appricated
Till next time

Patricia  xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia, love Kraft card and have a pack to use yet. You can never be too careful re leaving your house, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card and super flowers, I'm not a fan of craftbcard but love this one.
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia,
    Love this, I need ideas for craftcard so may "borrow" this idea to make something similar for neighbours and family.
    How silly of people to advertise going away. My family do that and no matter what I say they take no notice.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Patricia. I like using craft card but it's usually for the pesky males. Must try something like this. I never say when I am away. It's asking for trouble and don't do Facebook or Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    Beautiful card and the kraft card makes it look so pretty.
    Love the pink flowers against the kraft card.
    The flowers are gorgeous.
    I can't understand how they got the address unless it was on their blog.
    Still you can't be too careful these days, and I think it's best not to mention about hols till you get back like you have.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design card Patricia, love the Kraft card, with your pretty flowers.
    Glad you had a wonderful holiday, would`nt even mention going out for the day! if the house would be empty.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Patricia, Diane's is gorgeous I bet they loved it.
    Take care, Jess x

    ReplyDelete