Friday, 30 June 2017

Jeepers Creepers

Hello Blog friends hope you are all well.  
The schools in our area finish this week to start the summer break.  I do hope the weather improves some what for the children to be outside as much as possible.  We don`t child mind, however the boys will be along here a fair few times no doubt.  We all live out in the country just 8miles apart. We have the added attraction of lots of woods where they can climb trees.  

I had a request for a card for an 11 year girl .... !!!! 
Here is what I came up with, thank goodness the Granny was delighted.


The stamps I have had for a couple of years, they are in my album of stamps.
Sorry folks I have not a clue which Companies stamps they are.
I paper pieced the boots and coloured bits of them
The little verse stamp came with the boot stamp. Happy Birthday is a very old StampinUp stamp 
That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit and all your comments I really appreciate them.
Have a great weekend
Patricia xxx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    A great card for a youngster. Love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card for a not quite a teenager! These are such a difficult age group, not young kids but not teens either, so your card just hits the spot brilliantly. Love the paper piecing. They maybe Woodware stamps but don't quote me on that :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are Woodware ones I just checked online. Debra x

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant card Patricia, I wouldn't mind a pair of those myself!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card for an awkward age Patricia, love the paper piecing on your sneakers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card for a young girl in fact it would do for a boy as well.
    I am sure the recipient will love it.

    Have a nice weekend, I am of to run a class for some WI ladies.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    yes this a very super card and your stamped image of those sneakers is ace.
    Just right for a teenager as they are all wearing these types of sneakers.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia,
    I love the girly take on these shoes, perfect for girls of all ages - even me!!!
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Patricia, I have this stamp and it is great for both boys and girls, just change the colours.
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Patricia I think that is the perfect card for a girl of that age in fact any age as Maureen says!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see you in blogland again Patricia. What a great card for an 11 year old, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia,
    Great trainers! I love that stamp. I have it and haven't used it for ages! Love the paper piecing too!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete