Monday, 19 June 2017

My take on "Johnnextdoors" Box!!!

Hello Blog friends and followers, thank you so much for popping by.  I love that you take time from your busy days to visit.
Hope you all enjoyed the weekend weather.  We managed to share in it here in the North East of Scotland.  Not wall to wall sunshine but who cares the sun shone a fair bit it was warm, that`s a real bonus for us.
A week past Saturday on  http://johnnextdoor.blogspot.co.uk/ John showed a beautiful box.  A few asked for a Tutorial, John gave us that this Saturday, John is so generous with his Crafty Knowledge.  If you have not visited John`s Blog please pop over and take a look he makes some stunning cards, also some amazing 3D projects.

Here is my take on John`s Box:-
The box was made using white 300gsm card
I added paper round the box because there were sticky finger marks on the white!!!
SB Die for the base and lid .... John did not do his as fancy
Flowers made using a very old Woodware Punch, bits of greenery from my Die Cuts Box
Some ribbon and dazzler from my stash
 
I have to admit it was a rather fiddly project, I did enjoy the challenge though.  That`s the first one, I have started another.  John said to put glue on the "tabs" and sick to a plain circle cut for the base.  Personally I found it easier to put the glue on the base and stick a few tabs at a time. 
 
That`s it from me for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate it 
Till next time
 Hugs
 
Patricia xxx

14 comments:

  1. oh, deine box schaut wundervoll aus, liebe pat....hach, was freue ich mich, dass du mit uns teilst....
    liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))
    danke auch für den link, da schaue ich doch gleich...;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a grand job of it too, love the floral top, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful box.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia,
    I knew you'd have a go as soon as you saw the instructions, in fact I thought you'd probably make one without waiting as you are a master of this type of thing (or mistress!)
    It's super duper.
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Patricia, boxes are your thing right enough
    Love it, take care, Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Patricia this is fabulous love your flowers too, just like Maureen when I first seen this on John's blog I thought I bet Patricia will be having a go at this, but not quite as quickly though!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    you have made such a wonderful job of John's box.
    Love your souped up version.
    those flowers are so pretty also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box Patricia, pretty paper and fabulous flowers..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful box Patricia. I did think you would make one.i haven't attempted it yet. You are the Queen of making boxes and flowers. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    I'm late! I'm not getting my usual emails recently! I knew too that you would be itching to make a box! It's gorgeous! Beautiful flowers too!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous box Patricia! the heat has been unbearable here but we had downpours today so it's humid and muggy at the moment ..take care huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete