Monday, 5 June 2017

StampinUp Beautiful You

Hello Blog friends, followers and popper inners, great to have you here.
Life is getting rather hectic here once again.  I know a lot of you will be the same ... you retire and think you will have all the time in the world.  Well it does not work like that, well not in this house anyway.
I have a selection of StampinUp Beautiful You cards for you today.  Nothing fancy but the stamp set is good for quick cards.  There are two lots of stamps in this set.  I used them a fair bit when they arrived but as usual they now seem to be just sitting on the shelf!!!!

This is a selection cards I made when the stamps first arrived.
This is the only individual one I could find.  I probably have not photographed any others
Stamped in black on grey card coloured using a white pencil. In real life it is rather effective.

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit, I really appreciate you taking time to look in.
Till next time

Patricia xxx


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful Patricia, love the black, grey one, so very effective, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    A very elegant card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patricia,
    May I just say that this card is fabulous in real life!!
    Maureen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cards Patricia. Thank you for sharing these. Looks an interesting stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very striking Patricia, your cards look fabulous, I Know Just What You Mean, But It's still good to be retired, I'm loving it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something really different, I like them very much. Retirement is great.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Patricia, love this stamp set and layouts you have used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    these are so wonderfully created and super designs.
    The single one is so gorgeously created and very beautiful.
    Excellent work.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Patricia what a lovely set of cards. Yes we are all guilty of neglecting our older "stuff". I have pulled out some of my border punches and using them for a change.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards as usual Patricia, thank you for sharing.
    Have a lovely day.
    Jess cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet again more beautiful cards Patricia
    Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete