Tuesday, 11 July 2017

White on White

Hello everyone hope you are all well and had a good weekend.
Things are getting a bit busy round here with the boys being off school.  They like to come along to go out cycling Grandpa.   Mum does not cycle, dad who does cycle is at work during the day. evenings are family time or football training.   Like mum I don`t cycle I would rather walk, I just feed them all, that`s a "full time" job .... boys need fed especially ours that`s for sure.
I have a very simple little card for today.  

This card is made using bits left over from a project
White Base card 4x6
White card embossed using a Folder 
SB Dies for the little frame cut  from a scrap of card
Punched flower dusted lightly with ink
Tag cut from a scrap and stamped with a SU sentiment
That`s it for today 
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Patricia xxx

14 comments:

  1. Love it Patricia my fave type of card but I dont do it very well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely WOW card! Great embossing. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Patricia enjoy your time with the boys

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! I adore white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    Elegantly fabulous. Just what I'd expect from you!
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Patricia, love the touch of pink on your flower.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty...love the dainty feel it has!
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Patricia so dainty. Enjoy the time with the boys.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Patricia, love the frame, a lovely detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, Glad to see you are back blogging! Last time I was around I called on you but you were taking a break!
    Your card may be Simple as you put it, but its very sweet!!! I love W/W if its done well and this certainly is. Good to see you are enjoying your boys. xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness me how did I ever miss this beautiful and very elegant card Patricia! I love it
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very nice and stylish card you created, Patricia!!! Please keep sharing:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Hope everything is well with you Patricia
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings Patrica, your all white design is very elegant.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete